Acren® mineral-acrylic composite is a multifunctional material, used in interior designs and furniture industry. The unique properties and ease of processing allows very wide application. It can be successfully used for the production of kitchen, bathroom and table tops. Perfect for wash basins, bathtubs and shower trays housings as well as material for reception desks and bars. Mineral-acrylic composites can also be used to manufacture extremely impressive decorative materials, and even promotional items.
Acren® is a material that even after a very long period of use retains all its original characteristics. Its main advantages are:
- non-porous - the material has no pores, so it does not absorb liquids. We can keep it in sterile purity, which prevents the growth of bacteria, germs and fungi (PZH).
- the possibility of jointless connecting – easy to acquire the effect of the monolith while connecting tops and sinks, as well as the countertops of any sizes and thicknesses. This feature also allows for subsequent amendments and any repairs of the tops.
- Easy to change shapes - the material when heated can be freely shaped.
- resistance to stains and chemicals
- Easy to keep clean – for tops just water and cloth would be efficient
- warmer in touch than stone - assumed ambient temperature, so it is ideal for bathrooms and places where it has had direct contact with human body
- time resistance - the material is not aging and is easy to clean which gives it a perfect look for many years
- Maintainability - minor scratches and dents can be easily repaired, more serious can be repaired by replacing damaged parts.
Our offer includes Acren® mineral-acrylic boards in twelve basic colors: Milk, Ultrawhite, Black, Ice, Drizzle, Cream, Butter, Golden Pepper, Pepper Moussa, Snow Dust, Black Pepper, White Pepper.
On request we can supply panels in any color of your choice.
Basic dimensions of boards:
- 3660 x 760 x 12 mm
- 3660 x 760 x 6 mm
Other dimensions are available on request.